Cooking Chops : Cooking Jobs In Toronto : Math Used In Cooking.
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- A person's cheeks; jowls
- The technical skill of a musician, esp. one who plays jazz
- A person's or animal's mouth or jaws
- (chop) cut into pieces; "Chop wood"; "chop meat"
- (chop) a small cut of meat including part of a rib
- (chop) the irregular motion of waves (usually caused by wind blowing in a direction opposite to the tide); "the boat headed into the chop"
Grilled Lamb Chops
Grilled lamb chops in a red wine reduction with rice and baby spinach. TDR-3025
Lamb chops with tomatoes and rosemary on a white plate on a restaurant table.
vision cooking pots
tuscan italian cooking
cooking with herbs
cooking herbs and their uses
cooking courses in birmingham
cooking tips in urdu
cooking brown rice in a pressure cooker
cooking classes in mumbai
cooking white wine vinegar
measurement charts for cooking