KIDS COOKING SNACKS. KIDS COOKING
Kids Cooking Snacks. Cooking Marijuana Butter.
Kids Cooking Snacks
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Eat a snack
- (snack) bite: a light informal meal
- (snack) nosh: eat a snack; eat lightly; "She never loses weight because she snacks between meals"
- A snack is a small portion of food, as contrasted with a regular meal.
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- Deceive or fool (someone)
Yield: 12 dessert sandwiches
* 2 1/2 quarts popped popcorn
* 1 1/2 cup light brown sugar
* 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1 tablespoon vinegar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 6-ounce package chocolate pieces
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
* 2 pints brick-style vanilla ice cream.
1. Keep popcorn warm. In a three-quart saucepan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, vinegar and salt.
2. Cook and stir until sugar dissolves. Continue to cook until hard ball stage (250 degrees Fahrenheit on candy thermometer).
3. Pour syrup over popped popcorn; stir to coat.
4. Add chocolate pieces and nuts; stir just to mix.
5. Pour into two 13 x 9 x 2 inch pans, spreading and packing firmly.
7. In each pan, cut 12 rectangles.
8. Cut each pint of ice cream into 6 slices.
9. Sandwich ice cream between two popcorn rectangles.
Print recipe here:tp://resources.popcorn.org/nutrition/recipe/recipe.cfm?recipe_id=68&mode=print
Pottawatomie County OSU Extension Office presents a no cook healthy snack program for kids ages 8-12.
cooking times turkey breast
fun and cool cooking games
make playdough without cooking
meat cooking techniques
cooking smoked ham hocks
nashville cooking classes